Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Yield: Makes 12 bars
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Mini Morsels, divided
- 1. Beat first 3 ingredients at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until combined. Increase speed to medium, and beat until well blended and crumbly. Pat mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Add sour cream, vanilla, and 1 cup chocolate morsels, beating just until blended. Pour over baked crust.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 5. Microwave remaining chocolate morsels in a 2-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Drizzle over cheesecake. Cover and chill at least 4 hours; cut into bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts