CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE:
Community Recipe from
- 3 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 package(s) rolls 16.5 ounce chocolate chip dough
- What To Do:
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2) In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- 3) Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- 4) Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
- 5) Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
- TIP: Keep cookie dough refrigerated until just before slicing. You can serve the cheesecake plain, with chocolate sauce, with fudge or whipped topping...whatever's your favorite.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE: Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings