Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 24 ounce(s) cream cheese - (3) 8 oz pkgs
- 14 ounce(s) condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oreos - (18) cookies crushed
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup(s) butter - melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) flour
- Bake at 300 degrees 60 minutes
- Combine oreo crumbs and melted butter
- Pat firmly into 9 inch spring form pan or 9 inch pie pan (1 inch up sides)
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy
- Add condensed milk. Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In small bowl mix 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp flour
- Pour into prepared pan
- Sprinkle remaining chips evenly over top
- Bake one hour at 300 or until cake springs back when touched lightly
- Cool to room temperature. Chill
- Can freeze leftovers
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note