- 2/3 cup (about 3 oz.) reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) nonfat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) nonfat sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- calories 283
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- protein 14 g
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- sodium 461 mg
- cholesterol 15 mg
How to Make It
Combine crumbs and melted butter. Pat evenly over bottom and about 3/4 inch up the side of a removable-rim 8-inch cheesecake or cake pan (at least 1 3/4 in. deep).
In a food processor or bowl, whirl or beat cream cheese, milk, egg whites, and vanilla until very smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
Scrape batter into prepared pan. Evenly sprinkle batter with remaining chocolate chips.
Bake in a 350° oven until cake jiggles only slightly in the center when gently shaken, about 30 minutes.
Run a thin-bladed knife between cake and pan rim. Refrigerate cake, uncovered, until cool, at least 2 1/2 hours. Serve, or if making ahead, wrap airtight when cool and chill up to 2 days. Remove pan rim and cut cake into wedges.