Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Chill: 15 Minutes
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Beat the cream cheese with butter. Add powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans once everything else is well mixed. Chill it and then serve with chocolate graham crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BiomedBlondie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note