Chocolate Chip Cake Ball Pops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) (18 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 box(es) (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) ready-to-use white icing
- 1/2 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag(s) (14 oz.) Light Chocolate Candy Melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray one 9 X 13 pan with vegetable spray.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 - 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Divide cake in half and freeze other half for future use.
- In large bowl, use hands to crumble cake until no large chunks remain. Add icing and chocolate chips; mix with fingers until well combines. Form mixture into 1 T. sized cake balls. Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions, dip sticks into melts and insert stick into cake ball; let set. Wait until candy is completely firm before dipping the pops completely in melted candy melts; let set.
- Makes 48 1 tablespoon sized balls
- Makes 24 2 tablespoon sized balls
- Makes 16 3 tablespoon sized balls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cake Ball Pops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings