Chocolate Chip Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 box(es) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box(es) instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cup(s) water
- 0.5 cup(s) oil
- 2 cup(s) Ghiradeli semiesweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) milk
- mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, water and oil in blender. Add chocolate chips. Bake in bundt pan at 350 degrees for one hour.
- mix butter, sugar. cocoa and milk in saucepan until smooth, pour over HOT cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alaina29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes