Chocolate Chip Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) small vanilla pudding
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 1 package(s) small chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 12 ounce(s) pkg chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients. Stir till mixed thoroughlly. Pour into well-greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and wait at least 15 min before removing from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Battlemom4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts