chocolate chip buttermilk sconnes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2. In workbowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda,and salt.
- 3. Cut butter into pats, place on top. Process until "cornmeal texture".
- 4. In small bowl combine buttermilk, egg and vanilla. Pour down feedtube with motor running just until combined. Mix in chips by hand.
- 5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased parchment paper. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until done in center. Makes 6 or 7 scones.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chocolate chip buttermilk sconnes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch