chocolate chip buttermilk scones
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) uttermilk
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet w/greased wax or parchment paper.
- In processor workbowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking sode and salt. Cut butter into pats and place on top of mixture. Pulse until "cornmeal texture".
- In small bowl combine buttermilk, eff and vanilla. Pour down the processor's feedtube with the motor running and process just until comined. (Do not over process!) Stir in chips by hand.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minues or until done in the center. Makes 6 or possibly 7 scones.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chocolate chip buttermilk scones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes