I have made this cake several times and each it seems better and better. Everyone loves it and asks for the recipe. Very easy and could eat the entire cake myself!!
Chocolate-Chip Bundt Cake
Let the kids help mix this easy chocolate-chip bundt cake. The secret to success: cake mix and instant pudding.
Yield: 16 servings
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 36.7g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 397mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso or 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (8-ounce) carton egg substitute
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray, and dust with flour; set aside.
- Combine the sour cream and next 6 ingredients (sour cream through chocolate pudding mix) in a large bowl, and beat mixture at medium speed of a mixer for 3 minutes. Add the chocolate chips, and beat the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Spoon the cake batter into the prepared Bundt pan. Bake cake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack. Invert cake onto a wire rack, and cool completely. Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts