- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso or 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (8-ounce) carton egg substitute
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- calories 230
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 7.6 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 4.3 g
- carbohydrate 36.7 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 397 mg
- calcium 44 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray, and dust with flour; set aside.
Combine the sour cream and next 6 ingredients (sour cream through chocolate pudding mix) in a large bowl, and beat mixture at medium speed of a mixer for 3 minutes. Add the chocolate chips, and beat the mixture for 30 seconds.
Spoon the cake batter into the prepared Bundt pan. Bake cake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack. Invert cake onto a wire rack, and cool completely. Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar.