- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into pieces*
- 1 (10-ounce) can chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
Process chocolate in a food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add remaining ingredients, and process until smooth. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Let mixture stand at room temperature 1 hour; shape into 1-inch balls, and roll in cocoa. Place in paper candy cups, if desired. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
*We used Ghirardelli chocolate.