Chocolate Chess Pie
Yield: one 9-inch pie
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (5.33-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
- Combine sugar, cocoa, and salt; stir well. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, butter, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl; beat well. Add sugar mixture; mix well. Pour filling into pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries