Chocolate Cherry Cookies
V. good Taste of Home "Holiday Celebrations" 2004
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1//2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) maraschine cherry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/.2 cup(s) cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 24 maraschine cherries drained
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) sweeetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) maraschine cherry juice
- Cream butter & sugar, beat in egg, cherry juice & vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients & gradually add to butter mixture.
- Roll in balls, place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheets, press indentation
- in center & place cherry in indentation.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with cond. milk, remove from heat & stir in cherry juice. Spoon frosting over cherry.
- Bake 350 9 - 11 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceSchrauf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cherry Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies