Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 - 8 ounce(s) packages cream cheese softened
- 14 ounce(s) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet melted
- 4 whole(s) eggs slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine butter, crumbs and sugar. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add melted chocolate. Add beaten eggs. Scrape bottom of bowl and mix again.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until set. Cool. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts