Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cardamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup sugar mixture to a shallow dish.
- Add butter to remaining sugar mixture; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking cocoa, cream of tartar, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-1/2-in. balls. Roll in reserved sugar mixture; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies