Chocolate Caramel Sugar Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3 squares Bakers unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup(s) margarine or butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) salt
- 14 ounce(s) Kraft Caramels unwrapped
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- Microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes until completely melted. Add 1 cup sugar until well blended.Stir in egg and vanilla. Mix in flour, soda and salt.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll each ball into sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each ball.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Microwave 14 oz package of Kraft Caramels with 2 tablespoons of milk on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Fill centers of cookies with caramel mixture.
- Could drizzle cookies with 1 melted square of semi sweet chocolate, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes