Chocolate Caramel Sugar Cookies
Chocolate flavored sugar cookies topped with a drop of caramel and chocolate drizzle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 squares Bakers unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup(s) margarine or butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) salt
- 14 ounce(s) Kraft Caramels unwrapped
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- Microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes until completely melted. Add 1 cup sugar until well blended.Stir in egg and vanilla. Mix in flour, soda and salt.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll each ball into sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each ball.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Microwave 14 oz package of Kraft Caramels with 2 tablespoons of milk on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Fill centers of cookies with caramel mixture.
- Could drizzle cookies with 1 melted square of semi sweet chocolate, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note