This was disgusting. I threw them out.
Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Potato Chips
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (13-oz.) bag thick ruffled potato chips (we tested with Wavy Lays)
- 1 (14-oz.) bag caramels (we tested with Kraft)
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 (11.5-oz.) bag milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Spread whole potato chips in single layers on parchment paper-lined wire racks. Combine caramels and cream in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat. Drizzle caramel over chips.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels and shortening in a small bowl in microwave at HIGH, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute; cool slightly. Drizzle chocolate over caramel on potato chips; sprinkle with pecans. Cool until chocolate and caramel harden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This