Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 3/4 cup(s) caramel flavored topping sauce
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 3 package(s) (250g each) Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 package(s) (28g squares) Baker's semi-sweet chocolate melted
- Pre-heat oven to 325F
- Mix crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes
- Pour caramel sauce over crust. Top with chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs (one at a time), just until blended. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over pecans. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes, or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and run knife around sides of pan to loosen.
- Garnish cheesecake with additional chopped pecans and/or chopped semi-sweet chocolate. Drizzle extra caramel sauce over top.
- Cool at room temperature. Chill overnight.
- Can be frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RutheAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes