Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 3/4 cup(s) caramel flavored topping sauce
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 3 package(s) (250g each) Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 package(s) (28g squares) Baker's semi-sweet chocolate melted
- Pre-heat oven to 325F
- Mix crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes
- Pour caramel sauce over crust. Top with chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs (one at a time), just until blended. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over pecans. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes, or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and run knife around sides of pan to loosen.
- Garnish cheesecake with additional chopped pecans and/or chopped semi-sweet chocolate. Drizzle extra caramel sauce over top.
- Cool at room temperature. Chill overnight.
- Can be frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RutheAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note