More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar fat-free caramel topping, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugar, beating well.
- Combine flour and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until fine crumbs form. Press into bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add sour cream, peanut butter, and half of caramel topping, beating just until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in pecans. Pour over prepared crust.
- Spoon dollops of hot fudge topping evenly over cream cheese mixture. Swirl batter gently with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into 18 squares. Spoon remaining caramel topping and chocolate syrup onto individual plates; top each with a square of dessert.
- Tip: Stir fudge topping in a small bowl before dolloping on cheesecake. This will help soften the mixture to easily swirl into cheesecake batter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts