Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounces caramels
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Peel caramels and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Heat and stir until all caramels are melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, melted butter, and chopped pecans. Place 1/2 of the batter in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place the remaining batter into the fridge. Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Drizzle caramel sauce over chocolate chips. Remove brownie mix from refrigerator. Using a teaspoon, make small balls with the batter and smash flat. Very carefully, place on top of the caramel sauce until the top is completely covered.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Nutritional Information
- Amount Per Serving Calories: 448 | Total Fat: 20.8g | Cholesterol: 35mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Caramel Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts