- 2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add eggs, beating until blended.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in cinnamon chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350°, in batches, for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.