This makes an absolutely delicious gift...if you can bear to give it away!
Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix pecans, cookies and butter together; press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan. Drizzle with chocolate; chill until chocolate is firm.
- Pour filling into crust; bake at 300° for one hour and 10 minutes. Cool completely. Cover and chill 8 hours. Spread topping over cake. Remove sides of pan.
- Filling: Combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Topping: Heat whipping cream and sugar over low heat, whisking constantly. Add chocolate chips, whisking until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This