This makes an absolutely delicious gift...if you can bear to give it away!
Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix pecans, cookies and butter together; press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan. Drizzle with chocolate; chill until chocolate is firm.
- Pour filling into crust; bake at 300° for one hour and 10 minutes. Cool completely. Cover and chill 8 hours. Spread topping over cake. Remove sides of pan.
- Filling: Combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Topping: Heat whipping cream and sugar over low heat, whisking constantly. Add chocolate chips, whisking until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Cappuccino Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings