- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 package (about 18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup instant coffee, divided
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. Prepare cake mix following package directions, adding 2 tablespoons instant coffee before mixing. Spoon cake batter into parchment paper-lined baking pan.
BAKE 29 to 34 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Invert cake onto a platter; remove parchment paper.
DISSOLVE remaining instant coffee in hot water. Stir frosting into coffee mixture until smooth. Frost cake. Microwave chocolate chips and oil on HIGH power in a small microwave-safe dish, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over frosted cake. Let stand until chocolate sets. Cut into 12 squares. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.