Chocolate Cappuccino Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached white flour, sifted
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- In a bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and coffee granules; blend well. Add eggs, vanilla and cooled coffee; stir.
- In a seperate bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour and cocoa; add to butter mixture. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 13"x9" pan and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies