Chocolate Cappuccino 146 calories
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chocolate liqueur
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 2 cup(s) hot brewed espresso
- 1 1/2 cup(s) scalded whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- optional chocolate shavings
- Combine liqueur and syrup in a microwave safe dish. Heat on high for 30 seconds. Divide liqueur mixture evenly among 8 mugs. Add 1/4 cup espresso to each. Froth milk and pour about 1/4 cup milk into each mug. Top with ground cinnamon. Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Calories 146, Fat 1.7g, Protein 1.5g, Carbs 18.9g Sodium 29 mg., Calcium 57 mg.
- Low fat, Low Sodium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carissa974 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cappuccino 146 calories Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages