Be careful not to overcook, there should be a few crumbs on the toothpick so they dont come out dry.
Chocolate Cake Pops
Adapted from Nordicware recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 1 24 oz chocolate bark coating
- Heat oven to 325. Grease pan and set aside.
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter, stir until smooth. Add sugar and cocoa, mix until blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add flour and salt, stir until blended. Spoon batter into each cake pop well. Place top half over filled pan, and lock in place.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, remove from pans and let coll completely. Melt chocolate bark according to package. Stick each with lollipop stick, and dip into chocolate, spinning to let excess drip off. Decorate with sprinkles as desired and let set on parchment paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note