Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Coat doughnut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In small bowl, whisk buttermilkl, sugar, egg, butter and vanilla until smooth. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; whisk until blended and smooth.
- 3. Spoon batter into a large resealable plastic bag. Cut off a corner and squeeze batter into prepared indents, about 2/3 full. Smooth tops. Bake at 325 degrees for 13 minutes, until doughnuts spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan on rack for 3 minutes, then carefully turn out directly onto rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes