Chocolate Cake Donuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (335ml) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) (80ml) unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) (5ml) baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) (0.65ml) salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) (160ml) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) (5ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) (120ml) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) (240ml) confectioner's sugar (for glaze)
- 2 tablespoon(s) (30ml) HOT water (for glaze)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. In separate bowl mix eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick.
- Combine milk and butter. Alternately combine egg mixture and milk mixture with flour mixture and mix until smooth and soft.
- Spray pan lightly with cooking oil. Fill with batter 2/3 full. Bake 8 minutes.
- Cool. Carefully remove. Repeat with rest of batter.
- Frost or glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cake Donuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes