Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 3 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 4 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and blend. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in pecans.
- 2. Pour into greased 10X15 inch baking pan and bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
- Chocolate Frosting:
- 1. Melt chocolate chips with whipping cream in a MW. Stir until smooth.
- 2. Whisk in butter.
- 3. Beat with a mixer on medium speed 4-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- 1. Cut brownie into three 5X10 inch pieces. Spread frosting onto one layer. Add second layer and spread frosting. Add third layer and frost top and sides with remaining frosting.
- 2. Garnish with chocolate dipped strawberries. Keep refrigerated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes