NOTE: You can add some vanilla essence depending on your taste. You can also use 1 tablespoon oil instead of butter. Do not open the microwave before the 2 minutes are over. It does not matter if your cake does not turn out to be good on the first go. With practice, you'll find it to be the best cake.
- 2 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 2 tablespoon(s) liquid milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) softened butter
- chocolate chips
- 1. whisk egg and sugar.
- 2. sieve cocoa and flour together.
- 3. mix 1 and 2.
- 4. add milk and butter.
- 5. add chocolate chips and mix.
- 6. pour the mixture in a large greased mug or 2 greased ramekins.
- 7. cook in microwave-oven for exactly 2 minutes.
- 8. serve with your favorite frosting and eat hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foodlover0206 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note