For those with a terrible sweet tooth, one or two of these tasty treats will do the trick!
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 54 Minutes
- Calories: 82
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 8.6g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 12mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup whole natural almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1. Place chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in top of a double boiler. Cook over simmering water until chips melt (about 10 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drop by 2 level teaspoonfuls onto 2 large baking sheets lined with wax paper. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Store, covered, in refrigerator.
- Tip: If you store nuts in the freezer, bring them to room temperature before stirring them into the chocolate mixture.
- Kids Can Help: This is an ideal recipe for older children to make themselves. For younger children, they'll just need a hand at the stove while melting the chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note