Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter
- dash(es) salt
- 4 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 squares Bakers unsweetened chocolate melted & cooled
- 4 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Cream butter with salt. Gradually beat in part of the sugar. Blend in chocolate. Alternately add remaining sugar with milk until mixture is of spreading consistency, beating after each addition until smooth. Blend in vanilla.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbell88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings