Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 bruschetta)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 163
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 25.8g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 244mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 (1/2-ounce) slices diagonally cut French baguette
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse sea salt or flake salt
- Grated orange rind (optional)
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Lightly coat bread with cooking spray. Place bread on a baking sheet; broil 2 minutes on each side or until toasted. Remove from oven.
- 3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- 4. Sprinkle chocolate evenly over bread slices. Bake 4 minutes or until chocolate melts. Sprinkle evenly with salt. Garnish with orange rind, if desired. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts