Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups toasted chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- PREHEAT oven to 325F. Microwave chocolates and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- DROP rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 min. or until cookies feel set to the touch. Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheet. to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shellihh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies