Chocolate-Brickle Ice-cream Cupcakes
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf pound cake
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package almond brickle chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 pints chocolate mocha-fudge ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (11.5-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce
- Cut cake in half horizontally. Cut each cake half into 6 (2-inch) circles, using a 2-inch round cutter. Reserve remaining cake for another use. Place 12 foil baking cups into muffin pans; place 1 cake round in each cup.
- Stir 1/2 cup almond brickle chips and toasted pecans into ice cream. Freeze 1 hour or until almost firm.
- Spoon ice cream evenly over each cake round, filling to top of baking cup and mounding slightly. Dollop evenly with whipped topping. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Microwave fudge sauce at HIGH 30 seconds; drizzle over cupcakes, and sprinkle with remaining almond brickle chips just before serving.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Heath Bits O'Brickle for almond brickle chips; you can find them near the chocolate morsels in your local supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Brickle Ice-cream Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance