- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under, and crimp.
Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients until thoroughly blended. Stir in pecans and morsels. Pour mixture into piecrust; place pie on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° on lowest oven rack 55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool.