Chocolate Bonbon Bombes
Prep: 15 minutes; Freeze: 25 minutes.
You will need 1 1/2- to 2-ounce molds for this recipe. We used Wilton's Brownie Pop Silicone Mold ($9.99; Wilton.com).
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1 bonbon)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 163
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- Calcium: 59mg
- 2 cups light chocolate or chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- 5 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1. Fill molds with ice cream using a 3/4-ounce (scant tablespoon) ice cream scoop until half-full; top each with 1/2 tablespoon chopped peanuts. Fill with another scoop of ice cream, and smooth top. Freeze for at least 20 minutes or until firm.
- 2. Unmold bombes, and place on chilled serving plates. Drizzle tops with melted chocolate, and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts for garnish. Freeze for 5 minutes more; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note