Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) whole almonds unblanched
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 2 tablespoon(s) expresso powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- Position racks in upper and lower third of oven. Heat oven to 350. Place nuts on baking sheet for 10 min. Cool and coarsely chop. Reduce oven to 300. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Whisk together flour, cocoa, espresso, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk together eggs, egg whites, sugar and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients, nuts, chocolate chips. Mixture should be stiff, thick and sticky. Spoon batter into three 12 X 2 !/2 inch strips at least 1 inches apart. Bake 45 min on lower rack in oven. Cool on sheet for 10 min. Cut into 1/2 inch slices with serrated knife. Bake 12 min per side, Cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyHoffman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Biscotti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies