Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) hershey's cocoa
- 1tsp vanilla extraact
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen egg subst
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) cups walnuts finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350. Spray8 inch squar baking pan. In sauce pan over low heat , melt spread. Add suger stir in cocoa & vanilla. Add egg substitute stir to blend. Stir in flour & walnuts. Pour batter into pan.put in oven for 25 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frank123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Bbrowies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts