Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Khoya (Mawa)
- 1/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch(s) Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Almonds, Chopped for Garnishing
- Step 1: Heat a large pan over low-medium flame, add khoya, milk and sugar. Mix well and Cook till the sugar dissolves and khoya starts to melt
- Step 2: Keep stirring till the mixture begins to leave sides of pan then add cardamom powder. Turn off heat
- Continue Reading… Chocolate Barfi Recipe: http://recipes.sandhira.com/chocolate-barfi.html
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandhira and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note