Community Recipe from
- 2 servings butter-flavor cooking spray
- 1 large banana diced
- 6 tablespoon(s) mini chocolate chips
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine banana and chocolate chips; mix gently.
- 3. Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop banana mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Sift powdered sugar over wontons before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes