Source: Weight Watchers/ WW PointsPlus: 5
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 servings butter-flavor cooking spray
- 1 large banana diced
- 6 tablespoon(s) mini chocolate chips
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine banana and chocolate chips; mix gently.
- 3. Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop banana mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Sift powdered sugar over wontons before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note