- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 1 (16-ounce) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, chopped (such as Skor or Heath bars)
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 3 (3.4-ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix (not sugar-free)
- 2 cups sliced banana, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- calories 306
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 0.6 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 5.5 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 0.5 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 473 mg
- calcium 134 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until sugar is dissolved and mixture is thick (about 3 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in Kahlúa. Cool.
Combine chocolate mixture and cake in a large bowl; stir in chopped candy bars, reserving 1 tablespoon for topping. Set aside.
Beat 3 cups milk and pudding mix at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended. Stir in cake mixture. Cover; chill 15 minutes.
Spoon half of cake mixture into a trifle dish or bowl. Arrange 1 cup bananas evenly over cake mixture; top with half of whipped topping. Repeat layers; end with whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved 1 tablespoon chopped candy bar. Chill 1 hour.