Chocolate Banana Spring Rolls
Yummy...and well worth the work.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 banana, quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) cane or granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 4 ounce(s) vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart(s) vegetable oil
- 4 wonton wrappers
- Preheat the oil to 350 degrees F in a large, deep (at least 2 quarts) pot.
- Place 1 piece of the quartered banana and several small chocolate pieces at the bottom of the wonton wrapper. Sprinkle with sugar and wet the edges with water. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Wrap like a burrito and drop into the oil. Fry until golden brown and place on a plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle again with sugar. Place on the serving plate with a scoop of ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amandataylor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note