This smoothie is made with frozen banana, chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream, so you'll have a hard time deciding if it's for breakfast or dessert.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Carbohydrate: 40.8g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Calcium: 205mg
- 1 cup frozen sliced banana (about 1 large)
- 2 cups 1% low-fat chocolate milk
- 2/3 cup fat-free, no-sugar-added chocolate fudge ice cream (such as Edy's)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender. Cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired, and serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note