Chocolate-Banana Ice Cream Pie
Photo: Oxmoor House
Yield: 8 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Freeze: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 352
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 63.1g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 176mg
- Calcium: 95mg
- 2 tablespoons fat-free caramel-flavored sundae syrup
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free chocolate-flavored sundae syrup, divided
- 4 cups sliced banana (about 5 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- Combine caramel syrup and whipped topping in a medium bowl; gently fold 3 times to form swirls.
- Spoon ice cream into piecrust. Drizzle 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup over ice cream. Spread whipped topping mixture over chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut pie into 8 pieces. Place on individual serving dishes. Top each piece with 1/2 cup banana, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, and 1 teaspoon peanuts.
Note: If you're in the mood for strawberries, simply substitute 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries for the bananas. Top off the strawberries with 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds instead of the peanuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries