- 2 tablespoons fat-free caramel-flavored sundae syrup
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free chocolate-flavored sundae syrup, divided
- 4 cups sliced banana (about 5 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- calories 352
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 63.1 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 176 mg
- calcium 95 mg
How to Make It
Combine caramel syrup and whipped topping in a medium bowl; gently fold 3 times to form swirls.
Spoon ice cream into piecrust. Drizzle 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup over ice cream. Spread whipped topping mixture over chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Cut pie into 8 pieces. Place on individual serving dishes. Top each piece with 1/2 cup banana, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, and 1 teaspoon peanuts.
If you're in the mood for strawberries, simply substitute 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries for the bananas. Top off the strawberries with 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds instead of the peanuts.