Chocolate-Banana Frozen Pie with Peanut Butter Crust
This pie's no-bake crust is a sweet and simple concoction of graham cracker crumbs, honey, and peanut butter. Cooking softens the mashed banana so that once frozen, the filling stays velvety smooth.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 312
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 58.2g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 169mg
- Calcium: 87mg
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 8 cookie sheets)
- 1/2 cup honey, divided
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 bananas)
- 2 cups chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt, softened
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of honey, and peanut butter, stirring well. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup of honey and banana in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat 6 minutes or until the mixture thickens, stirring frequently. Cool completely.
- Place the softened chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold banana mixture into yogurt. Spoon mixture into crust. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note