Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Yield: 24 Cupcakes
- CHOCOLATE BANANA CUPCAKES
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Vanilla Frosting, (about 1/2 can)
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- BEAT eggs, bananas, oil, water and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until blended. Add pancake mix, cocoa, sugar and salt. Beat until smooth. Fill baking cups one-half full.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan. Place on rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting, peanut butter and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer until blended. Spread on cooled cupcakes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Cupcakes